FREE SHIPPING applies to Medic Batteries standard delivery service (we choose the carrier!) in the continental USA only. FREE SHIPPING does NOT include Canada, P.O. Boxes; APO/FPO addresses; Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, or any other US Possession. Most US orders arrive in 3-10 business days. Shipping fees will be charged for any additional non-promotional products added to your order - fees will be charged for the additional items only.
Clam shell of 12 batteries
- Good Value!
No complaints here with these low priced Tenergy 123 batteries. Ship free too. You really can't beat the value. Performance is great in LED flashlights.
Chad (Published 12/1/2011)
Tenergy 123 Lithium Batteries - 12/Pack (30220)
|Buy More, Save More|
Tenergy 123 lithium batteries are unique in both having a wide market of consumer and industrial applications, but are not always easy to find or identify. Tenergy 123 lithium batteries offer the highest value in performance at a reasonable price. Each of the 123 lithium batteries incorporate PTC protection with a threshold of 5 AMPS. The PTC protection prevents excessive discharge that can damage lithium cells and lead to product damage and personal injury. 123 lithium batteries are consistently rated as a "Consumer Top Pick" amongst tactical flashlight enthusiasts. These batteries arrive in our warehouse charged at 3.2 volts.
How do Tenergy 123 lithium batteries stack up to the "gold standard" of Duracell Ultra 123 batteries?
- Tenergy is a highly affordable battery and the performance differential is not very significant
- Customer reviews of Tenergy 123 lithium batteries have been very positive in the marketplace
- Both Tenergy and Duracell have the expiration dates printed on each battery
- Tenergy 123 lithium batteries' capacity is generally 15-20% less than Duracell Ultra 123 batteries
- Duracell Ultra 123 batteries are made in the USA, while Tenergy 123 lithium batteries are made in China
- Tenergy batteries have a shorter shelf life than Duracell 123 batteries
|Package Weight (lbs)||0.45|
|Manufacturer Product Number||30220|
|Operating Temperature Range||-20°C to 75°C|
|For Use In||Photo Cameras and Equipment, Tazers, Flashlights & Tactical Lights, Dog Collars, Light Meters and Electronic Cigarettes Devices.|
|Battery Replacement Cross Reference Guide||DL123, RCR123A|
|Product Minimum Shelf Life||
Need to know the exact EXP. DATE for the batteries we are shipping today? Give us a call!