Energizer Rechargeable Batteries
Let us help you determine whether rechargeable batteries (NiMH) are the right fit for your application.
- While rechargeable batteries are great all-around batteries and terrific for the environment, rechargeable batteries are not ideal for all applications.
- The chemicals inside a rechargeable battery are reversible, allowing them to be recharged time and time again, up to a thousand times with Energizer rechargeables.
- Energizer rechargeable batteries offer good performance and cost less per use than alkaline batteries. However it's important to know - NiMH battery rechargeable does not hold a charge like an alkaline battery. An alkaline battery is 'turned on' when its inside a device and the device is operating, a rechargeable battery drains everyday, whether its in a device or not. It's important to re-charge rechargeable batteries often to maintain maximum capacity.
- You shouldn't use a rechargeable battery in smoke detectors, baby monitors or wireless mics.
- Energizer rechargeable batteries are designed for immediate use, meaning – you charge them, use them, then recharge them before using them next time.
- Energizer rechargeable battery should be recharged before use. Rechargeable batteries lose power even if they're just sitting in a drawer. So they're not the best choice for, say, emergency flashlights. (Use an alkaline or lithium battery instead.)
Medic Batteries can provide you with rechargeable AA and 9V batteries. Our well-informed and courteous customer service can help you with all of your questions as well as placing your order. Order your rechargeable batteries from Medic and get recharged.