Online Purchase Orders - Pre-Approval Required
- Pre-approval is required for all POs
- We accept purchase orders from schools, government, institutions, hospitals, and Non-Profit Organizations within USA, and similar organizations subject to credit approval
- Credit Approval is given based on individual review
- Standard terms are DUE UPON RECEIPT
- W-9 furnished upon request
Follow these quick and easy steps to set up an account and complete your PO.
Step 1: Create an account in the Medic Batteries online store.
Create an account with a Login and Password that you can use every time you purchase something in our store. Your account will remember your Shipping and Billing address each time you log in. If you already have an account in our online store, you can skip to step 2.
Step 2: Contact us (via chat, email or phone) so we can enable your account to accept POs.
Provide us your account email address. You will receive an email confirmation when your account is approved.
Step 3: Place your order.
Once you receive a confirmation email that your account has been approved, you can begin placing orders. Simply enter your PO number when prompted in the payment section at checkout and submit your order.
Please note: All purchase orders remain on-hold until they have been authenticated and processed by our Customer Experience Team. A credit application may be required.