FREE SHIPPING applies to Medic Batteries standard delivery service (we choose the carrier!) in the continental USA only. FREE SHIPPING does NOT include Canada, P.O. Boxes; APO/FPO addresses; Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, or any other US Possession. Most US orders arrive in 3-10 business days. Shipping fees will be charged for any additional non-promotional products added to your order - fees will be charged for the additional items only.
Blister pack of 4 batteries
Rayovac Platinum Rechargeable Pre-Charged NiMH 800 mAh AAA Battery 4/Pack
|Buy More, Save More|
What are the benefits of pre-charged battery technology?
Rayovac Platinum rechargeable AAA (Eneloop battery alternative) batteries are reusable and renewable, making them a smart choice for the environmentally conscious consumer!
Rayovac Platinum rechargeable AAA Pre-Charged Batteries (Rayovac Platinum – Eneloop alternative) Features:
- Pre-Charged. Batteries are charged and ready to use out of pack.
- Low Self Discharge. Batteries stay charged longer so they are ready when you need to use them.
- Hold their charge 2-3X longer than standard NiMH rechargeables when not in use.
- Unlike Alkaline or Lithium batteries, Platinum rechargeables can be charged and reused 300 times. It’s a great way to reduce waste and save money.
- AA rechargeables take up to 400 photos* per charge when fully charged. This is 16x more digital photos than Energizer Ultimate Lithium when recharged just 30 times.
- If you already have a charger at home, Rayovac rechargeable batteries work in all chargers NiMH chargers. For best results use with a Rayovac charger.
- Rechargeable Batteries save $100’s vs. Alkaline or Lithium batteries.
- NiMH rechargeable batteries do not have “memory effect”, meaning that it is OK if you repeatedly recharge them after only being partially discharged. NiCad batteries have “memory effect” and lose their maximum energy capacity if recharged before being fully discharged.
|Package Weight (lbs)||1|
|Manufacturer Product Number||PL724-4A|
|Nominal Voltage||1.2 V|
|Operating Temperature Range||-10°C to 45°C|
|For Use In||High-drain devices like digital cameras, CD players and handheld games.|
|Product Minimum Shelf Life||
Note: Manufacturer does not stamp this battery or packaging with expiration date. We guarantee battery freshness for minimum shelf life shown above.